Soon to be published...
- How does a subtle eye-crossing while breath-holding delay the onset of air hunger?
- Why do traumatic events register differently when screaming out, compared to when breath holding?
- How to synchronize smiles to the inhale and the synergetic effect of smiling and breathing.
- How can video recordings of night sleeping make mouth-taping redundant?
- How can a ‘breathing clock’ be used to better synchronize body language gestures with spoken text when public speaking?
- How a ‘Dying man’s breathing’ assists in overcoming cravings.
- Why the respiratory ‘dead space‘ is what may bring a person back to life when performing mouth-to-mouth resuscitating.
- How to breathe when experiencing motion sickness and why the breathing equation is changed when feeling seasick (motion + tilting).